Hall for All Privacy Statement
We need to advise you concerning the information that we hold about you. Personal data is anything that allows an individual to be identified, such as a name, email address or house address. The processing of this information is governed by the General Data Protection Regulations.
This privacy notice is provided by the Trustees of Hall for All, Weston Longville, Attlebridge and Morton on the Hill. We are the Data Controller and the Chair is the Data Processor and the Data Protection Officer. Contact details for the Chair are:
Address – The Cottage, Weston Green Road, Weston Longville, Norwich NR9 5LB
Phone – 01603 880000
Email – email@example.com
The law states that the personal information must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept and destroyed securely including ensuring that appropriate technical and security measures are in place to protect your personal data to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure.
We will always treat your personal information with great care and according to your wishes. The purpose of processing this information is for booking the hall. The period for which the personal data will be stored is three years. We will never share your information with anyone else and your information will not be used for any other matter.
The source of this information has come from your booking of Hall for All.
As a data subject you have detailed rights including: right of access to your own personal data; right of correction; erasure, right to withdraw your consent, right to data portability, the right to object to processing and the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner (The ICO).
Please advise us if you change your mind at any time about our retaining this information.
Please tick the box on the booking form to indicate that you consent to our holding your information for the designated period.